Units 8-13 of Playing Preschool
**THIS PRODUCT LISTING IS FOR UNITS 8-13 OF THE PLAYING PRESCHOOL PROGRAM.**THIS IS NOT A PHYSICAL PRODUCT. THIS IS A DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCT.**
Welcome to Playing Preschool! From the creator of Busy Toddler, this is a new homeschool preschool curriculum. Fast, easy, and affordable.
The Playing Preschool program is a 19 unit curriculum designed to introduce children to a variety of learning concepts in a fun and exciting way. This program is play-based, hands-on, and designed for at home use. This listing is for purchasing units 8-13 only.
Included in this bundle:
- Unit 8: Things That Go Together
- Unit 9: Community Helpers
- Unit 10: Transportation
- Unit 11: On the Farm
- Unit 12: Weather
- Unit 13: Eggs
Here’s a look at the skills your child will work with each week:
- Alphabet Knowledge
- Recall and Retell
- Number Sense
But that’s not all! This program is full of science activities, fine motor skill, gross motor activities, art and sensory based activities.
How is each day structured?
A week is 5 days of learning activities. Here’s what each day looks like:
- Start the day: calendar, song/poem, and an introduction to the topic
- A read aloud hand picked to fit the theme
- “Things to Talk About”: a conversation to have with your child about the book/theme
- A learning activity – an activity usually done by parent AND child to develop a targeted skill and fits with the unit theme
- An easy activity – a quick & easy themed activity that the child can typically do independently
How will you know what to teach?
Each week has a unit overview so you’ll get a snapshot of how the week will look.
Each day has a detailed lesson plan so you’ll have clear directions for how to teach your child.
Need to see more about Playing Preschool?
Check out this post on Playing Preschool or email [email protected] You can also check out this free sneak peek of Unit 1: Apples to see the flow and set up of this amazing product!.
This is a digital product and is non-refundable.